Project number 2018-1-IT02-KA201-048161
Eirene: using community learning paths to tackle bullying is an Erasmus+ project, funded by the European Union under KA2 – Strategic Partnerships and brings together eight European partners each with specific insights and expertise.
- Improving the ability to react to the bullying phenomenon in the scholastic environment;
- Creating a methodology to update teachers’ competencies by offering them a set of specific laboratories as an efficient tool to tackle bullying;
- Offering teachers and students (13-16 years old) the possibility to experiment the new methodology which will bring about a new awareness about bullying and the ways to tackle it;
- Involving actively the main members of the school community ( parents, associations, Institutions) with the prospect to create an active and participated web to tackle this negative behaviour in the best way;
- Designing and launching small social media campaigns to tackle bullying.
” The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. “
A very absorbing experience was waiting for the Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Lithuanian and Polish teachers who share the ERASMUS+ Eirene project : learning community paths to tackle bullying. Playhouse ( Derry- UK) and Action Synergy (Athens- Greece) experts involved all teachers in very well planned educational workshops aimed at contrasting aggressive and bullying behaviours in […]
The 4th Transnational Project Meeting of the Erasmus+ Eirene Project on the new antibullying educational methodology took place at Szkola Podstawowa w Jankowie in the little town of Przygodzkim, near Ostrow Wielkopolski, on the 21st and 22nd November 2019. Teachers from Rome, Lisbon, Kaunas, Corfù and Przygodzkim enjoyed another opportunity to speak about the introduction […]
The 3rd transnational meeting of the ERASMUS + EIRENE Project: Using the learning community paths to tackle bullying was held in Kaunas, Lithuania, on the 18th and 19th July. The Lithuanian partners school Karaliaus Mindaugo welcomed all the partners during these days, where Applied Theater and Community Engagement methodology were presented by the experts from […]
During the 28th and 29th of March, partners of Eirene – Using community learning paths to tackle bullying project met once again to share their progress of the project with each other. This time the venue for the meeting was in Corfu, Greece and it was a perfect destination for a meeting. During the meeting, partners had […]