Eirene: using community learning paths to tackle bullying is an Erasmus+ project, funded by the European Union under KA2 – Strategic Partnerships and brings together eight European partners each with specific insights and expertise.
- Improving the ability to react to the bullying phenomenon in the scholastic environment;
- Creating a methodology to update teachers’ competencies by offering them a set of specific laboratories as an efficient tool to tackle bullying;
- Offering teachers and students (13-16 years old) the possibility to experiment the new methodology which will bring about a new awareness about bullying and the ways to tackle it;
- Involving actively the main members of the school community ( parents, associations, Institutions) with the prospect to create an active and participated web to tackle this negative behaviour in the best way;
- Designing and launching small social media campaigns to tackle bullying.
The 3rd transnational meeting of the ERASMUS + EIRENE Project: Using the learning community paths to tackle bullying was held in Kaunas, Lithuania, on the 18th and 19th July. The Lithuanian partners school Karaliaus Mindaugo welcomed all the partners during these days, where Applied Theater and Community Engagement methodology were presented by the experts from […]
During the 28th and 29th of March, partners of Eirene – Using community learning paths to tackle bullying project met once again to share their progress of the project with each other. This time the venue for the meeting was in Corfu, Greece and it was a perfect destination for a meeting. During the meeting, partners had […]
In the 22nd and 23rd October was held the kick off meeting of EIRENE project, hosted by Istituto Girdano Bruno in Rome During the kick off meeting, partners introduced each other and established the working packages to be delivered during the project. The start of a partnership that, for sure, will create important anti-bullying methodologies […]