Project number 2018-1-IT02-KA201-048161
Eirene: using community learning paths to tackle bullying is an Erasmus+ project, funded by the European Union under KA2 – Strategic Partnerships and brings together eight European partners each with specific insights and expertise.
- Improving the ability to react to the bullying phenomenon in the scholastic environment;
- Creating a methodology to update teachers’ competencies by offering them a set of specific laboratories as an efficient tool to tackle bullying;
- Offering teachers and students (13-16 years old) the possibility to experiment the new methodology which will bring about a new awareness about bullying and the ways to tackle it;
- Involving actively the main members of the school community ( parents, associations, Institutions) with the prospect to create an active and participated web to tackle this negative behaviour in the best way;
- Designing and launching small social media campaigns to tackle bullying
” The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. “